- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta Peperonata Recipe Video
|Red peppers||2 , deseeded, cut into medium dices|
|Yellow peppers||2 , deseeded, cut into medium dices|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Red onion||2 , finely chopped|
|Garlic cloves||2 , chopped finely|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely (2 handfuls)|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan||40 Gram (2 handfuls)|
|Creme fraiche||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 409 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.9 mg
Sodium 161.3 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20.1%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 14 g27.2%
Vitamin A 37.1% Vitamin C 234.8%
Calcium 10% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot of boiling water cook pasta as per package direction. Drain well and set aside.
2. Place a pan on flame and pour olive oil in it.
3. Add diced peppers and season with salt and pepper. Saute for 10 minutes or until softened.
4. Stir in onion and saute on low for 3 minutes.
5. Add garlic, and parsley. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Pour red wine vinegar and season again with salt and pepper, followed by Parmesan and crème fraiche. Give it a good stir.
7. Stir in drained pasta and mix well.
8. Drizzle olive oil, garnish with parsley and Parmesan and serve hot.