- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta In Soured Cream Sauce Recipe
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Pasta||12 Ounce (350 Gram Such As Cartwheels, Twists Or Bows)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Shallots||2 , skinned and chopped|
|Flour||30 Milliliter (2 Level Tablespoon)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Soured cream/Natural yogurt||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce, quartered (100 Gram)|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, grated (100 Gram)|
|Black olives||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained (200 Gram)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3653 Calories from Fat 1736
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 197 g303.1%
Saturated Fat 100.8 g504.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 464.6 mg
Sodium 2531.6 mg105.5%
Total Carbohydrates 299 g99.6%
Dietary Fiber 14.5 g57.9%
Sugars 22 g
Protein 143 g285.9%
Vitamin A 133.5% Vitamin C 46.1%
Calcium 106.4% Iron 76.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Bring the water back to a full rolling boil in the microwave oven set on HIGH. Quickly lower the pasta into the water, stir once and cover with cling film. Microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
3. Remove the bowl from the oven, leave the pasta to stand for 5 minutes until it is cooked firm to the bite. Drain well.
4. Put 50 g (2 oz) of the butter into a large ovenproof serving dish and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until melted. Stir in the shallots and cover the bowl with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until the shallots are soft.
5. Stir the flour into the shallots and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Gradually stir in the stock and the wine and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds, then whisk well. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes until the sauce is boiling and has thickened. Continue to microwave further on HIGH for 1 minute.
6. Stir the soured cream and pasta into the sauce and season it well with salt and pepper. Add the mushrooms, cheese, olives and tuna and mix gently together.
7. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, or until hot.