- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta Frittata with Pesto Recipe
|Eggs||6 , lightly beaten|
|Pesto||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 cup)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1826 Calories from Fat 867
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 97 g149.8%
Saturated Fat 38 g190.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1392.5 mg
Sodium 2443 mg101.8%
Total Carbohydrates 136 g45.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 106 g211.3%
Vitamin A 48.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 139.2% Iron 69.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water.
3) Take a 10 inch baking dish or pie dish and spray it with non stick cooking spray.
4) In the greased baking dish, place the spaghetti.
5) Quickly combine eggs and pesto.
6) Stir in Mozzarella cheese and pour over spaghetti.
7) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over spaghetti.
8) Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until set.
9) Serve the pesto pasta with crusty bread.