- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta Dish Recipe Video
|Spaghetti sauce||8 Ounce|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon (Boiled in salt water)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon (to garnish)|
|Dry oregano||1 Teaspoon (to garnish)|
Calories 443 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.6 mg2.2%
Sodium 335.9 mg14%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 20 g39.9%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 27.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot, boil water. Drop the spaghetti into the pot.
2. Put the salt in and stir with a spatula to mix. Let it cook for 10-15 minutes.
3. In another pan, put the sauce and warm over low heat.
4. Drain the spaghetti using a sieve and put it back into the pot.
5. Pour the sauce into the spaghetti. Stir a little.
6. Garnish the spaghetti with parmesan cheese and oregano.
7. Serve the spaghetti with Italian bread or garlic bread.