- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta Casserole with Tofu Recipe Video
|Tofu||1 Cup (16 tbs), scrambled|
|Whole grained pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs), boiled|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Mozarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Salt||2 Tablespoon (to taste)|
|Heavy whipping cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chilli sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Marinara sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 1485 Calories from Fat 573
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g101.9%
Saturated Fat 22 g110%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 102.8 mg
Sodium 6553.4 mg273.1%
Total Carbohydrates 188 g62.6%
Dietary Fiber 23.5 g94%
Sugars 25.2 g
Protein 56 g111.8%
Vitamin A 21.4% Vitamin C 25%
Calcium 47.6% Iron 32.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Coat inside a casserole tray or dish with olive oil.
3. In a nonstick pan in 2 tablespoons olive oil, saute onion and bell pepper along with a little salt.
4. Stir for about 2 minutes, and then add chili sauce, marinara sauce and heavy cream.
5. Mix the scrambled tofu, add the mixture into the casserole tray and level.
6. Spread the cheese mixture of mozarella and cheddar and cover with a foil making a few holes over it
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
8. Serve over dinner with simple salads or as desired.