- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta Boscaiola Recipe Video
|Smoked bacon||120 Gram|
|Black olives||40 Gram, pitted|
|Cherry tomatoes||300 Gram|
|Ridged pasta||400 Gram, boil|
|Olive oil||To Taste|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped finely|
Calories 1150 Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.7 mg
Sodium 758.5 mg31.6%
Total Carbohydrates 190 g63.2%
Dietary Fiber 17.2 g68.9%
Sugars 14.6 g
Protein 62 g124.2%
Vitamin A 55.6% Vitamin C 128.5%
Calcium 35.9% Iron 64%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small pan, sauté smoked bacon. Set aside.
2. In another large pan sauté garlic and onion with some oil. Sauté until brown then add the porcini mushrooms, which have been cleaned and cut. Cook the mushrooms for about 10 minutes on a high flame.
3. After 10 minutes, add the smoked bacon, the tomatoes and the olives, cut into rings, to the mushrooms. Brown everything for 10 minutes.
4. In the meantime, boil the pasta for 10 minutes on medium heat, so that when the pasta is cooked, the sauce will be ready, too.
5. When the pasta is al dente, drain it.
6. Add plenty of chopped parsley and stir it in. If the sauce is a bit dry, add a little of the pasta cooking water.
7. Finally, toss in the pasta and stir.
8. Sprinkle some parsley and serve pasta boscaiola along with Italian bread.