- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta and Avocado Salad with Tomato Dressing Recipe
|Small pasta shells||6 Ounce (175 Grams)|
|Ripe tomatoes||1 Pound, skinned, deseeded and finely diced (500 Grams)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1502 Calories from Fat 653
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g116.3%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1051.9 mg43.8%
Total Carbohydrates 180 g60.1%
Dietary Fiber 39.9 g159.6%
Sugars 20.8 g
Protein 34 g67%
Vitamin A 88% Vitamin C 166.7%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 36.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large pan, allow the water to boil, add the pasta shells and cook until just tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water, drain well.
2) In a large salad bowl, place the cooked pasta, keep aside.
3) Toss the diced tomatoes with the vinaigrette, keep aside for minimum 30 minutes.
4) Add and toss the mixture thoroughly with the pasta, then season with the salt and pepper to taste.
5) Halve, stone and peel the avocados, then slice them and place nicely over the pasta.
6) Serve immediately.