- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pasta Ala Elfo Recipe
|Jumbo shrimp||8 , peeled and deveined (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||10 Clove (50 gm), minced|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Grated parmesan cheese||6 Tablespoon|
Calories 1810 Calories from Fat 985
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 112 g172.3%
Saturated Fat 67.1 g335.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 820.1 mg
Sodium 1432.1 mg59.7%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g32.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.66 g2.6%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 108 g216.9%
Vitamin A 73% Vitamin C 25%
Calcium 80.2% Iron 75.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven and fill 3 quarts boiling salted water and cook spaghetti for about 10 to 12 minutes or till it turns tender.
3. Drain off excessive water.
4. Take a 12-inch skillet, melt butter and add garlic.
5. Chop each shrimp into three equal pieces and add to the skillet.
6. Cook, stirring continuously, for about 2 to 4 minutes after adding mushrooms, till the shrimp becomes pink.
7. Add spaghetti followed by pepper and salt.
8. Cook till spaghetti is heated properly.
9. Transfer to a serving dish, top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
1. The butter should not turn brown.