- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Party Meat Logs Recipe
|Tomato juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Seasoning salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Processed cheese slice||8|
|Buttered frankfurter rolls||8|
Calories 372 Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.3%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 77.9 mg
Sodium 944.2 mg39.3%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 20 g40.2%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, add egg, tomato juice, bread cubes, seasoning salt, and celery salt. Mix well.
2) Add into the ground beef and mix thoroughly.
3) Refrigerate the mix.
4) Divide the mix into 8 equal portions.
5) Shape each portion into a 4-inch log.
6) Place over hot coals and broil till done.
7) Place a slice of cheese over each frankfurter bun.
8) Place the meat log over the cheese slice.
9) Serve immediately with a side of salad.