- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Party Snack Mix Recipe
|Crispy corn cereal squares||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Bite-sized)|
|Crispy wheat cereal squares||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Bite-sized)|
|Pretzel sticks||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Spanish peanuts/Mixed nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3449 Calories from Fat 2055
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 239 g367.8%
Saturated Fat 36.3 g181.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4382.9 mg182.6%
Total Carbohydrates 273 g91%
Dietary Fiber 39 g156%
Sugars 50.1 g
Protein 95 g190.8%
Vitamin A 123.6% Vitamin C 46.8%
Calcium 74.9% Iron 386.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Heat oven to 300°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine cereals, peanuts and pretzel sticks.
3) In small bowl, combinehot peper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and salt.
4) Mix them well.
5) Drizzle seasoning mixture over pretzels.
6) Toss the ingredients gently to coat.
7) In ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan spread the mixture evenly.
8) Bake at 300°F for 20-30 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally.
9) Let the snack mix cool completely.
10) In a tightly covered container store the snack mix until used.
11) Serve the snack mix at teatime.