- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Party Cheese Logs Recipe
|Condensed bean with bacon soup||11 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Pound, shredded (4 Cups)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic cloves||1 Medium, minced|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped walnuts||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 604 Calories from Fat 341
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.8%
Saturated Fat 20.9 g104.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.4 mg
Sodium 1395.1 mg58.1%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.8%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 35 g69.9%
Vitamin A 29.3% Vitamin C 7.6%
Calcium 82.1% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a large electric mixer bowl and combine soup, sauces, cheese, onion, garlic and parsley. Beat the mixture on low speed until the consistency turns smooth.
2) Chill the mixture and then divide into half.
3) On a sheet of waxed paper, mold each half into the shape of a log (8x1 1/2 inches).
4) Roll the logs in chopped walnuts and refrigerate.
5) Serve the logs with crackers or bread.