- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Part of the World Cake Pops Recipe Video
|White wheat flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg whites||2 Large|
|Egg yolk||1 Large|
|Soy milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted (blue in colour, to coat the cake)|
|Sprinklers||1 Cup (16 tbs) (green, gold and silver sprinklers)|
Calories 156 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.7%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.2 mg4.7%
Sodium 57.9 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.31 g1.2%
Sugars 11.8 g
Protein 3 g6.2%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.2% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease two mini 8-cup, cake pop baking trays and keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, add the white whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and mix well.
4. Add together melted butter, egg whites, egg yolk, soy milk, vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
5. In the greased cake pop baking tray, scoop or spoon the batter using a mini ice cream scoop.
6. Bake the trays in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
7. Once done, remove the trays and let the cake cool completely before decorating them.
8. Before putting the sticks in the cake pops, dip into the melted chocolate coating and then insert it into the cake pop for better grip.
9. Using a spatula, spread the light blue chocolate coating onto the cake pop and sprinkle it with green, gold and silver sprinklers to make it look like Earth.
10. Serve these world cake pops with sticks for a party.