- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Parslied Steaks Recipe
|Beefsteaks||6 , chopped (frozen, from a 2-pound package)|
|Green onions||4 , trimmed and chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Marjoram leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2856 Calories from Fat 1283
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 144 g220.8%
Saturated Fat 61.6 g308%
Trans Fat 3.2 g
Cholesterol 1124.3 mg
Sodium 1990.4 mg82.9%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 365 g729.9%
Vitamin A 120.4% Vitamin C 104.5%
Calcium 15.6% Iron 267.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pan, heat butter or oil and saute the steaks on both sides as per the label directions.
2) Place on a hot platter, overlapping the steaks. Keep warm.
3) In the skillet, add the green onions and saute till soft.
4) Stir in parsley, salt, marjoram and pepper and heat till just about bubbling.
5) Pour the spring onion sauce over the center of the steaks.
6) Frame with broccoli spears and pan-browned potatoes.