- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Parsley Steaks Recipe
|Beef steaks||6 (frozen, chopped)|
|Green onions||4 , trimmed, chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Marjoram leaf||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, cracked or coarsely ground|
Calories 476 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.8%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.3%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 187.4 mg
Sodium 333.6 mg13.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0.81 g0.27%
Dietary Fiber 0.45 g1.8%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 61 g121.7%
Vitamin A 20.1% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 44.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine. Add in the beef steaks and saute both sides as per the packet directions.
2) Remove the steaks onto a hot plate. Keep warm till serving time.
3) In the same skillet, saute the onions in the pan drippings till they turn soft. Add in parsley, salt, marjoram and pepper.
4) Continue to boil the mixture until it starts to bubble.
5) Pour the sauce over the steaks.
6) Serve with broccoli spears and pan-browned or mashed potatoes on the side.