- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Parsley Dumplings Recipe
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Tomato juice||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Salted water/Bouillon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121.9 mg
Sodium 515 mg21.5%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17.1%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 10 g20.2%
Vitamin A 18.2% Vitamin C 23.3%
Calcium 22.3% Iron 22.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
2) Then cut in the butter until the mixture has a cornmeal texture and
mix in the parsley.
3) Beat the eggs and tomato juice together, then add into the flour mixture and mix well.
4) In a pot with the simmering salted water, drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture.
5) Cover and simmer for about 12 minutes, then remove the dumplings with a slotted spoon.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.