- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Parsley Butter Shrimp Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Frozen deveined, shelled, raw shrimps||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 145 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.5%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 141.5 mg
Sodium 294 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 0.75 g0.25%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.74%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 18 g36.5%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 14.9%
Calcium 1% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over a low flame without allowing it to brown.
2. When the butter starts to froth, add frozen shrimps.
3. Simmer the shrimp for 20 to 25 minutes, sautéing frequently, until they are tender.
4. Sprinkle lemon juice and parsley over and toss to mix.
5. Dish out into a serving bowl.
6. Serve hot and buttery accompanied with toast triangles or over rice.