- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Parmesan Rounds With Lox Recipe
|Parmesan cheese/Asiago cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 Cup)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, coarse ground|
|Lox||3 Ounce (Cold-Smoked Salmon)|
|Creme fraiche/Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh dill sprigs||3|
Calories 300 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.9%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.3 mg
Sodium 1243.3 mg51.8%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.83%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 29 g57.2%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 68.3% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) To make each round, spoon 2 teaspoons cheese onto ungreased cookie sheet and pat into 2-inch round.
3) Arrange the rounds 2 inches apart.
4) Sprinkle pepper over each.
5) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Do not over bake.
6) Remove immediately from cookie sheet and put on cooling racks.
7) Keep for 5 minutes to cool completely.
8) Top each round with lox, about 1/4 teaspoon creme fraiche and dill sprig.
9) Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.