- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Parmesan Puffs Recipe Video
|White bread slices||12|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Light mayonnaise||3 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||3 , finely chopped|
|Tabasco sauce||3 Drop|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 482 Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46%
Saturated Fat 16.3 g81.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 83.2 mg
Sodium 859 mg35.8%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.6%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 14 g28.5%
Vitamin A 24.9% Vitamin C 6.8%
Calcium 28.4% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a round cookie cutter, cut out 2 circles out of each bread slice, measuring about 2 inch each.
2. Apply butter on one side of each bread circle and transfer to a baking sheet.
3. Broil the buttered side until it turns slightly browned.
4. In a mixing bowl,add cream cheese, light mayonnaise, green onions, tobasco sauce and parmesan cheese, mix well.
5. Flip the bread circles to keep the buttered side down.
6. Spread the mixture on the bread rounds, dredge with parmesan cheese, and arrange them on the baking sheet.
7. Broil for few minutes, until puffy and light brown.
8 Serve with your choice of beverage.
These puffs can be stored for later use. Before the final broiling, store in a plastic bag. Thaw and broil when required.