- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Parmesan Pizza Toast Slice Recipe Video
|Pita bread||1 (Lebanese bread or anything similar)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated (as needed)|
Calories 167 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.5 mg11.5%
Sodium 182.1 mg7.6%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.33 g1.3%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 4 g7.4%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 9% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut bread into triangles of your choice.
2. Spread generous amount of butter on them.
3. On a wire rack place the bread pieces.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Spread it out.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
6. Pop bread in oven, and bake for 10 minutes or until it starts to get golden. Leave it on the wire to cool for 5 minutes.
7. Serve pizza toast slice with tomato sauce.