- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Parmesan Herb Dip Recipe
|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce (At Room Temperature)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Parsley sprigs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dried basil leaf||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Mint flavored oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2528 Calories from Fat 2343
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 265 g407.6%
Saturated Fat 43.7 g218.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 461.5 mg153.8%
Sodium 2516.5 mg104.9%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 35 g69.4%
Vitamin A 53.6% Vitamin C 86.4%
Calcium 79.4% Iron 25.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a food processor bowl attached with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated.
2) Add the garlic, parsley, basil, salt and pepper, then process until the garlic and parsley are finely minced.
3) Add eggs, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon oil and
process for 30 seconds.
4) Gradually add rest of the oil through the feed tube and process until the mixture has thickened.
5) Transfer into a serving bowl, cover and chill for 1 hour.
6) Use as required.