- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Green Beans Recipe Video
|Green bean||2 Pound, washed, dried|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||3 Pinch|
|Red pepper flakes||To Taste|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 132 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.1 mg
Sodium 287.9 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.2 g32.6%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 7 g14.3%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 0.75%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Snap the end off of the green beans.
3. In a bowl place the green beans.
4. Drizzle with olive oil. Just a few drops to lightly coat the green beans.
5. Mix in the minced garlic and salt.
6. Place green beans on a baking sheet lined with non-stick paper.
7. Roast for around 14 minutes, tossing half way through. Green beans should be tender yet slightly crisp.
8. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
9. In a serving plate, serve the beans immediately with choice of meat.