- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Parmesan Dijon Chicken Recipe
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast halves||8 Ounce, skinned|
Calories 494 Calories from Fat 312
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.2%
Saturated Fat 18.5 g92.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 107.9 mg
Sodium 538.9 mg22.5%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 27 g54.7%
Vitamin A 15.7% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 37% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2) Grease a 10" by 15" pan
3) Using food processor, process bread till coarse crumb is produced.
4) Place the crumbs in an 8" or 9" baking pan.
5) Add cheese and melted butter and mix.
6) In another pan, mix together mustard and wine.
7) Coat chicken breast with mustard mixture and dip rounded side of breast into crumb mixture.
8) Put the breast crumb-side up in the greased baking pan and bake until golden brown for about 15 minutes.
9) Serve warm.