- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Parmesan Crisps - Homemade crackers Recipe Video
|Parmesan cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 643 Calories from Fat 342
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.8%
Saturated Fat 24.6 g123.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 102 mg34%
Sodium 2403.5 mg100.1%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.41 g1.6%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 55 g110.4%
Vitamin A 12% Vitamin C
Calcium 177.8% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour and the parmesan cheese.
4. Scoop a spoonful onto the tray leaving a little gap between each scoop
5. Pop into the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden brown
6. Remove from the oven and let them cool for 2 minutes before removing from the parchment paper.
7. Serve as an appetizer with any dip or alongside fruit.
You can also store these crisps for 2-3 weeks at room temperature.