- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders Recipe Video
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken tenders||1 Pound (Breast)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 646 Calories from Fat 435
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.2%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g47.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55 mg18.3%
Sodium 1273.8 mg53.1%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 25 g49.1%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a bowl combine the buttermilk, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and chicken tenders. Place in the refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
3. In a baking dish mix the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together.
4. Pour the olive oil onto a baking pan and spread with your hand or paper towel.
5. Take a chicken tender from the bowl and dredge in the bread crumb Parmesan cheese mixture.
6. Place on the oiled baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the chicken tenders.
7. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until done.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com