- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Parmesan Chicken Casserole with Wild Rice Recipe Video
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Chicken breasts/Chicken breast strips||2 Pound, uncooked|
|Canned cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chicken breast||2 Pound|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into chunks (1 Stick)|
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Long grain wild rice mix||6 Ounce (1 Box Uncle Ben'S)|
|Long grain and wild rice||6 Ounce (Uncle Ben, 1 box)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||4 Ounce (May Use About 0.5 Can Kraft Fat Free Grated Parmesan Cheese)|
|Grated pamesan||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking spray||1 (If Desired)|
Calories 1405 Calories from Fat 578
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g100.4%
Saturated Fat 17.9 g89.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 263.2 mg
Sodium 3147.4 mg131.1%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.6%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 112 g223.1%
Vitamin A 51.1% Vitamin C 7.4%
Calcium 62.8% Iron 30.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
2. Remove extra fat from the chicken breast and cut into bite sized chunks.
3. In a saucepan, pour cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup and water. Heat on low flame to get a smooth consistency.
4. Take a large oven proof casserole dish, spray with cooking spray, pour half of the soup mixture, sprinkle rice over the soup mixture, arrange the chicken breast pieces, pour the other half of the soup mixture and sprinkle pamesan cheese to cover the casserole entirely.
5. Cover the dish with aluminium foil. Bake at 350F for 60 minutes.
6. Serve hot with your choice of beverage.