- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|French dry vermouth||1 Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||3 Ounce (3 parts)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 216 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 0.62 g0.21%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 0.02 g0.04%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.3% Iron 0.63%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the Pernod, vermouth and the brandy over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve this anise-flavored drink as a refreshing summer cocktail and an ideal drink for a barbeque party.
5. Decorate the glass with swizzle sticks.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.