- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Parchment Seafood Spectacular Recipe
|Halibut steaks/Other seafood steaks||16 Ounce (2 Pieces, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound (1/2 Cup)|
|Apple||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, dried|
|Dried chives||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 363 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.9%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 88.7 mg
Sodium 325.1 mg13.5%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 49 g98.8%
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 16%
Calcium 12% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place one serving of fish each on two 10"x 15" parchment papers.
2) Mix the brandy and lemon juice well and apply on the fish.
3) Further, apply butter and chives on each serving and sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
4) On top of each serving, add mushroom and apple slices.
5) Using the paper, cover the fish and seal it by folding the edges.
6) On an oven tray, place the covered fish servings.
7) Microwave on high power for 6 1/2 to 8 1/2 minutes.
8) Let it remain covered in the oven for 3 minutes.
9) Transfer the sealed servings directly onto a dish and serve hot.