- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Paprika Chicken Mushroom Recipe
|Chicken||1 1⁄2 Pound, skin removed (700 Gram)|
|Flour||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Paprika||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Green pepper||1 , deseeded|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce, washed (100 Gram)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Soured cream||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1583 Calories from Fat 756
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g129.3%
Saturated Fat 24.5 g122.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 470.9 mg
Sodium 1209.7 mg50.4%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.4%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 154 g308.4%
Vitamin A 184.7% Vitamin C 223.8%
Calcium 14.8% Iron 65.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Toss the chicken pieces in flour and fry in a pan until brown.
2) Remove the chicken from the pan when tender.
3) Mix paprika in water to make a smooth paste.
4) Brush the paste over the chicken.
5) Take a casserole dish and add the chicken, chopped peppers, mushrooms, and stock into it.
6) Cook on power for 12 minutes, stirring once during the cooking
7) Check seasoning.
8) Drizzle soured cream and serve immediately.