- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Paprika Chicken Recipe Video
|Skinless boneless chicken breasts||1 Pound|
|Light olive oil||2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For dusting)|
|Sweet paprika||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot smoked paprika||1 Tablespoon|
|Low sodium chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crushed|
Calories 178 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.8%
Saturated Fat 0.86 g4.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg
Sodium 377.2 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 28 g56.6%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 32.6%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Dredge the chicken breasts in flour and set aside.
3. In a large oven safe skillet, heat half of the olive oil and brown the chicken breasts on both sides; remove and keep aside.
4. In the same skillet, pour in the remaining olive oil and sauté onion and bell pepper until they are soft.
5. Season with the sweet paprika and hot smoked paprika, stir to fry.
6. Add in the browned chicken breasts, chicken stock, tomato and salt; bring it to a boil.
7. Place the skillet in the preheated oven and cook for 30-40 minutes.
8. Serve the chicken breasts in a serving dish and top with onion and pepper mixture.