- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Panko Dijon Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||2 Medium, cut into 3 strips each|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Panko bread crumbs||1 Pound (1 package)|
Calories 740 Calories from Fat 250
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.5 mg
Sodium 523.7 mg21.8%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.8%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 36 g72.6%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix dijon mustard and mayo.
3. In a plate take the panko bread crumbs.
4. Dip the chicken strips in mustard mayo mix and roll in bread crumbs.
5. Place in a baking dish and bake for 35 minutes or till the crumbs begin to turn light golden brown.
6. In a serving plate, serve the chicken strips with saffron rice and salad.