- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Panko Chicken Recipe Video
|Boneless chicken breasts||4 Medium (about 1 1/2 pounds total)|
|Egg||1 Large (if the chicken breasts are large, you may require an extra egg)|
|Basil infused panko bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (if the chicken breasts are large, you may require extra bread crumbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Sea salt||1 Tablespoon (or to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Tablespoon (or to taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1184 Calories from Fat 206
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.2%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.7%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 630.9 mg
Sodium 6369.9 mg265.4%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g11%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 183 g366.3%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 13.8%
Calcium 50.2% Iron 34%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
3) Mix the panko, cheese, salt and pepper together.
4) Beat the egg in a shallow dish and then dip the chicken breast in the egg. Coat both the sides evenly with the egg and then with the panko. Place the chicken breast on the baking sheet and repeat the process with the remaining meat.
5) Place the baking sheet in the center of the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes, till the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
6) In case you want the panko to be crispier, simple turn the broiler to HIGH. Once it is hot, place the baking sheet under it for about 2 minutes. This will make the top crust crisp and golden brown in color.
7) Let the chicken rest for about 5 minutes.
8) Transfer the panko chicken to a serving plate and serve while still hot.