- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Panhandle Potato Salad Recipe
|Peeled sliced potatoes||8 Medium, cooked|
|Beef roast||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, sliced|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Mayonnaise Type)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 650 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.4%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 138 mg
Sodium 327.2 mg13.6%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.1 g36.6%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 48 g95%
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 132.1%
Calcium 10% Iron 19%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, mushrooms, beef, onions and parsley together.
2) In another bowl, mix the salad dressing, garlic salt, sour cream and pepper together.
3) Pour over the potato mixture and toss gently to mix.
4) Cover and place in the refrigerator for the flavors to blend.
5) Garnish with the parsley sprigs or onion rings, if desired and serve chilled.