- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Paneer Roll Ups Recipe
|Plain flour||5 Tablespoon (Maida)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||200 Gram, mashed (Paneer)|
|Capsicums||2 Small, finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Green chilies||2 , finely chopped|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 950 Calories from Fat 304
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.8%
Saturated Fat 9 g44.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 352.7 mg
Sodium 1804.9 mg75.2%
Total Carbohydrates 115 g38.4%
Dietary Fiber 11.5 g46%
Sugars 31.8 g
Protein 48 g96%
Vitamin A 33.6% Vitamin C 326.2%
Calcium 47.8% Iron 18.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat a non-stick pan. Smear 1 tsp oil in the centre.
3. Remove from fire and pour one karchi (1/3 cup) of batter. Spread by tilting the pan. Cook on slow fire.
5. When the underside is cooked, remove from the pan on to a plate. Keep aside.
6. Cook onions and capsicum in oil till onions turn pink.
7. Add paneer and green chillies.
8. Add salt, red chilli pd and garam masala. Cookfor 1 minute.
9. Remove from fire & cool.
10. Cut 1 1/2" strip from two sides of the pancake. Keep the strips aside.
11. Cut the left over pancake into two equal pieces length wise.
12. Place the 1 1/2" strip on the edge of one piece.
13. Put 1 tbsp full of the filling in the centre of the strip.
14. Fold the sides of the strip to cover the filling.
15. Roll the pancake tightly. Keep aside.
16. Similarly prepare the second roll with the second piece of pancake.
17. Fry in very little oil in a pan on slow fire. Serve hot on a bed of open cabbage leaves and thickly sliced capsicums.