- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Paneer Khurchan Recipe Video
|Paneer||2 Cup (32 tbs), julienne cut|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Tomato puree||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Optional)|
|Coriander leaves||8 Small|
|Onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
Calories 358 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g28.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.4 mg
Sodium 1496.5 mg62.4%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.4%
Sugars 17.6 g
Protein 18 g35.8%
Vitamin A 24.8% Vitamin C 143.6%
Calcium 22.7% Iron 28.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a nonstick pan, heat together oil and butter such that the butter melts completely.
2. Stir adding Add onion, ginger garlic paste, chili powder, garam masala, salt and bell pepper.
3. Let it cook with cover until done and add the tomato puree, then a little water.
4. Cover and let it simmer until the tomato puree is cooked and bubbly.
5. Add the paneer and stir well such that paneer absorbs the entire flavor.
6. Add cream, stir well and let it cook.
7. Sprinkle over coriander leaves and serve in a dish to accompany rotis or naan.