- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Paneer Bruschetta Recipe Video
|For the paneer|
|Full fat milk||2 Liter|
|Fresh yogurt/Lemon juice||250 Gram|
|For the paneer bruschetta|
|Baguette slices||8 Small|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Fresh paneer||160 Gram|
|Spring onions||3 Small, slice|
|Green chillies||2 Medium, slice|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop|
|Mint leaves||5 Large, shredded|
|Cherry tomatoes||160 Gram, halved|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 948 Calories from Fat 290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.1 mg
Sodium 1497.6 mg62.4%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.71 g2.8%
Sugars 32.5 g
Protein 37 g74.1%
Vitamin A 22.9% Vitamin C 54.3%
Calcium 69.1% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPot
1. Cut the baguette, diagonally into 12cm thick slices.
2. Finely chop the green chilies, slice the spring onions, chop the coriander and shred the mint, set aside.
3. Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
4. In a pot boil the milk, once it reaches to a good boil add the yogurt and stir until well combined.
5. Wait for the milk to curdle and keep stirring, the paneer is done once the cruds coagulate and separate from the watery whey.
6. Once done line a large sieve with cheesecloth and sit over a large bowl, strain the paneer into the cheesecloth and run cold water over it.
7. Wrap the cheesecloth and hang it off the tap over the sink, the excess water will drain out, leave it for 20 minutes.
8. Once done transfer the paneer to a plate, set aside.
9. On a hot griddle toast the bread until crisp and brush it with olive oil.
10. Crumble the paneer into a bowl, add the spring onions, coriander, mint leaves and cherry tomatoes, toss everything.
11. Drizzle olive oil and season with salt and crushed black pepper.
12. Place the toasted bread on a serving plate and top it with the paneer mixture.
13. Serve the paneer bruschetta immediately.