- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pancit Bihon - Filipino Stir Fried Chicken and Vegetables with Rice Noodles Recipe Video
|Shredded chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chicken liver||1 Kilogram|
|Rice noodles||250 Gram|
|Julienned carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Julienned green beans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Soy sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oyster sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 735 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.4%
Saturated Fat 6 g30.1%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 907 mg
Sodium 4612.6 mg192.2%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.4%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 60 g119.1%
Vitamin A 679.2% Vitamin C 82.5%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 139.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat the wok and pour the vegetable oil.
2. Add the garlic and saute it.
3. Next add the onions and saute them.
4. Empty the chicken liver in the wok.Stir fry until brown.
5. Add shredded chicken meat.
6. Pour in two tablespoons of soy sauce and the oyster sauce.
7. Sprinkle in the crushed black pepper.
8. Add the carrots and the green beans.
9. Throw in the cabbage and give it all a stir to cook everything evenly.
10.Next stir in the celery.
11.Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
12.Take off from the heat and set aside.
13.In a sauce pan, pour in the chicken broth.
14.Add the remaining soy sauce and a dash of black pepper.
15.Bring to a boil and add the rice noodles.
16.Stir to sink noodles in the broth. Cook then until they are firm yet moist.
17.Add the sauted chicken and vegetable mixture to the noodles. Toss lightly to mix everything in.
18. Serve warm.