- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pancakes Recipe Video
|Harvest eating pancake mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flax seeds||1 Tablespoon, freshly ground|
|Egg||1 Large, beaten|
|Whole milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Clarified butter||2 Tablespoon (as needed)|
Calories 349 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.6%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g30.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.2 mg
Sodium 662.9 mg27.6%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.4%
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C 0.04%
Calcium 27.8% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, add the Harvest eating pancake mix, ground flax seeds, beaten egg and 1/2 cup whole milk.
2) Start whisking the ingredients, gradually adding milk as needed until the mixture is thoroughly combined.
3) Heat a non stick griddle, add the clarified butter, ladle the mixture to make small pancakes onto the preheated girdle.
4) When the edges begin browning, flip over and cook the other side.
5) Drizzle the Pancakes with maple syrup, top a dollop of creme fraiche or Greek yogurt and serve immediately.