- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pancakes Recipe Video
|Self raising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Regular salt||1 Pinch|
|Whole milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Caster sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Butter||25 Gram, melt|
|Maple syrup||2 Tablespoon (for topping (as required))|
Calories 759 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g47%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 143.9 mg48%
Sodium 1004.6 mg41.9%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g45.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 90.2 g
Protein 13 g26.1%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C
Calcium 36.5% Iron 20%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, add egg, and milk. Beat.
3. Pour egg mixture into the bowl with flour. Mix until smooth.
4. Add sugar and mix well.
5. Pour melted butter and give it a good stir.
6. Into a jug, pour the mixture.
7. Place a non-stick pan on low to low medium heat, and pour mixture in the middle of the pan, depending on the size you want.
8. Cook for about a minute, flip and cook until golden brown.
9. Serve pancake hot with a dollop of butter, and maple syrup on top.
You can put some butter or oil in pan to avoid pancake from sticking onto the base.