- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pancake Sausage Muffins on a Stick Recipe Video
|Pancake batter||2 Cup (32 tbs) (your favorite recipe or box mix)|
|Breakfast sausage links||6 Small, cooked|
Calories 208 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.6%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg8.1%
Sodium 505.3 mg21.1%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.54 g2.2%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 7 g14.9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease 20 small muffin cups.
3. Place 1 tbsp of the pancake batter into greased mini muffin cups.
4. Cut the sausage into 1 inch pieces and lay flat side down in the center of each batter filled muffin cup.
5. Top sausage with another tbsp of batter in each cup.
6. Bake for 14-15 minutes.
7. Remove muffins from molds and poke popsicle sticks through the muffins.
8. Serve with desired accompaniment such as maple syrup or honey.