- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pancakes Recipe Video
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For the topping|
|Maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Icing sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Pinch|
Calories 355 Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.6%
Saturated Fat 15.2 g75.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132.5 mg
Sodium 183.6 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 6 g11.4%
Vitamin A 15.9% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 15.8% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFrying pan
1. Place the butter in a bowl and melt it in the microwave.
2. Shift flour with baking powder and salt, stir and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the eggs with sugar.
4. Add the melted butter and keep whisking.
5. Add the vanilla extract and a glass of milk.
6. Gradually add the flour to the egg mixture and keep whisking until you get the right texture.
7. Cover the bowl and set aside the pancake mixture for 30 minutes.
8. Melt butter in a hot pan over medium heat and place the pancake ring in the center.
9. Pour the desired amount of the pancake batter.
10. Fry for 2 minutes and when small air bubbles form on the surface, remove the ring and flip the pancake.
11. And cook for another 1 minute; continue cooking until the batter is over.
12. Once done remove in a serving plate pile up the pancakes as needed and drizzle maple syrup and sprinkle powdered sugar and cinnamon.
13. Serve the Pancakes hot.