- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops Recipe Video
|Boneless pork chops||1 1⁄2 Pound, fat trimmed|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Ounce (1 cup)|
|Italian bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon (2-3)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 319 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 150.6 mg
Sodium 341.6 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.29 g1.2%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 30 g59.1%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.1% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Take three bowls, and place grated Parmesan in the first bowl, beaten eggs in the second, and bread crumbs in the third.
3. Season the pork chops generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
4. Dip chops, one at a time in Parmesan, and press to coat well.
5. Wash it with egg and the roll it in breadcrumb.
6. Place a skillet over medium high flame, add enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan, and brown the pork chops for 2 minutes on each side.
7. Transfer it to the oven and cook for 5 minutes or until the interior reaches 155 degree when measured with thermometer.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!