- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pan Seared Parmesan Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||2 (Cut into half and pounded until 1/4-1/2 inch thick)|
|Italian bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crumbled|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 421 Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.4%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 108.3 mg
Sodium 713.6 mg29.7%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.57 g2.3%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 46 g92%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 18.7% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needskillet
1. Place the pounded chicken breasts on a plate. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken and rub with 1 tablespoon of oil to coat well.
2. In another plate, mix the parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Place the seasoned chicken pieces on the mix and coat well on all sides.
3. Heat a tbsp of olive oil in a skillet.
4. Shake off the excess of the bread crumbs mix off the chicken and place it in the skillet. Cook on low to medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Flip the chicken to cook the other side when it turns golden brown.
6. Plate along with pasta, vegetables and garlic bread and serve.