- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Oven Pizza - Pan Pizza (Indian Style) Recipe Video
|Pizza dough ball||100 Gram|
|Pizza sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Assorted vegetables||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely|
Calories 274 Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g40.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38.3 mg
Sodium 509.5 mg21.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.6%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 46.4% Vitamin C 8%
Calcium 28.4% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Knead the pizza dough following the same pizza recipe given earlier.
2. Roll the dough into a pizza base.
3. Heat a pan on the stove and place the pizza base on the pan. Bake one side of the pizza base on the pan and then lay it on the plate with the baked side up.
4. Spread pizza sauce on the pizza base, topped with some shredded cheese followed by finely chopped vegetables of your choice.
5. Place the pizza in the microwave for a couple of minutes to melt the cheese.
6. Place the pizza once again on the heated pan to bake the non-baked side. Once done plate it up.
7. Serve the pan pizza fresh and warm.
If you do not have a microwave the cheese can be melted by keeping the pizza closed on the heated pan.