- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pan Fried Fish Parmesan Recipe
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Fish fillets||2 Pound, cut|
|Fish fillets||2 Pound, cut into bite-sized pieces|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 Small, slightly beaten|
|Eggs||3 , lightly beaten|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 273 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g23.9%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 155.9 mg
Sodium 388.9 mg16.2%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.89%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 27 g54.3%
Vitamin A 5.2% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 22% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Mix together lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle on fish pieces.
2) Season the fish with salt and pepper and then coat lightly with flour.
3) Dip fish in eggs and roll generously in grated cheese.
4) In a heavy skillet, over medium heat, heat butter and oil and fry fish in it for 3-4 minutes to brown.
5) Turn and brown the other side.
6) Serve the fish hot with tomato sauce or mayonnaise.