- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Pineapple Recipe
|Fish fillets||1 Pound|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned sliced pineapple||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1239 Calories from Fat 576
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g100.1%
Saturated Fat 9 g44.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 723 mg
Sodium 3321.7 mg138.4%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 48.3 g
Protein 95 g190%
Vitamin A 12.8% Vitamin C 88.8%
Calcium 31.9% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Mince scallion; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and salt. Add fish strips and let stand 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain fish, discarding marinade.
3. Beat eggs lightly and blend with cornstarch to a batter. Dip fish strips in batter to coat. (Reserve excess batter.)
4. Drain canned pineapple. Combine juice in a saucepan with excess batter. Cut pineapple slices in quarters and add.
5. Heat oil in a skillet. Brown fish strips lightly on both sides. Transfer to a serving platter.
6. Meanwhile cook pineapple-batter mixture over medium heat, stirring until it thickens. Pour over fish strips and serve.