- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pan Fried Fillets Recipe
|Frozen fish fillets||1 Pound (Ocean Perch, Haddock Or Flounder, 1 Package)|
|Fat/Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 248 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.6%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.7 mg
Sodium 380.2 mg15.8%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.66 g2.6%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 21 g42.4%
Vitamin A 13.5% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Thaw the frozen fillets as per package directions and separate the fillets.
2) In a large skillet, heat the fat or oil.
3) In a bowl, combine the crumbs with salt, paprika and pepper.
4) Dip the fillets in milk, then dredge in the seasoned crumbs.
5) Shallow fry the fillets in fat or oil over a medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, until evenly browned on both the sides.
6) Serve the Pan Fried Fillets immediately with cucumber or egg sauce or as desired.