- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Cook Pan Fried Filet of Sole Fish Recipe Video
|Petrale sole/Dover sole||1 Pound|
|Italian bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Extra viring olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Cilantro/Parsely||1 Tablespoon, chop (Optional)|
|Lemon||1 Medium, wedged (Optional)|
Calories 284 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 107.3 mg
Sodium 315.9 mg13.2%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.8%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 25 g50.2%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 46.3%
Calcium 6% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needfrying pan
1. Pat the fish fry using a paper towel.
2. Combine breadcrumbs and flour in a shallow plate add pinch of salt.
3. Beat the eggs in a flat plate.
4. In the frying pan pour oil and bring heat the oil over medium heat.
5. Dip the fillet in eggs and the coat it with breadcrumbs mixture, gently place it in the pan, sprinkle salt and pepper.
6. Fry the fillet for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and flaky.
7. Remove the fillet in a serving plate and garnish with cilantro.
8. Serve the pan fried sole fish along with lemon wedge or tartar sauce.
If you don’t have Italian seasoned bread crumbs, simply combine bread crumb, flour, 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder, garlic powder, parsley flakes, oregano leaves, and basil flakes and some salt to taste.