- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pan Fried Deer Heart Recipe Video
|Deer heart||1 Large, cleaned and cut|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (or as needed)|
Calories 269 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.6%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152.4 mg
Sodium 1019.4 mg42.5%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 22 g43.3%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.7% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat 3-4 tablespoons of oil in a pan for 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl, add the flour, salt and pepper and mix it all together.
3. Roll the cut heart pieces into the flour and then put into the oil.
4. Let the meat brown for 3 minutes each side.
5. Plate and serve as a an appetizer with hot buttered toast.