- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Frog Legs with Chili & Basil Recipe Video
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Frog legs||1 Pound (8 pairs)|
|Green peppercorn||1 Tablespoon|
|Red chili/Green chili||3 , sliced lengthwise|
|Galangal||10 Gram, cut into thin strips (3-inch piece)|
|Fish sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Palm sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Thai basil leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (large handful)|
Calories 510 Calories from Fat 331
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g57.8%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.4 mg
Sodium 651.9 mg27.2%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 38 g75.8%
Vitamin A 11.5% Vitamin C 37.8%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 29.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a wok, heat oil until very hot.
2. Drop frog legs, and peppercorns in it. Stir, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add chilies, galangal, chilies, fish sauce, and sugar. Mix well. Cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Throw basil and mix well.
5. Serve frogs leg hot with white rice.