- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Lob Recipe Video
|Extra lean ground chicken/Extra lean ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Lemon juice/Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fish sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Crushed hot pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Galangal powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Kaffir lime leaves||10 Gram, minced (2)|
|Rice powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Scallion||1 , chopped finely|
|Chopped cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped mint||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green chilies||3 , minced (Optional)|
Calories 438 Calories from Fat 253
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.4%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.4 mg
Sodium 1819.8 mg75.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 45 g90.3%
Vitamin A 26.8% Vitamin C 83.6%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For rice powder, toast rice for 2 minutes until brown, and grind well
2. Place a wok on medium flame, and heat oil in it. Swirl to coat.
3. Drop chicken or turkey, and cook for about 10 minutes or until done.
4. Into a large mixing bowl, transfer the meat. Let it cool for about 5-10 minutes.
5. Add lime juice, salt, fish sauce, pepper, kalanga powder, kaffir lime leaves, and rice powder in it. Mix well.
6. Throw scallion, cilantro, mint, and green chilies. Toss to combine.
7. Serve Chicken Lob with sticky rice and fresh vegetables.